A collaborative, creative leader, who consistently works to improve communication, foster critical thinking, implement new ideas, and deliver results.
TEACHING ARTIST (2015 – Present)
Creativity & Inspiration Workshop, Let Me Try That Again, Musical Theatre Exploration Clinic, TikTok Musicals: Exploration & Activation, Signs & Synchronicity, and The Educators Collective Virtual Summit.
- Arizona Thespian Festival
- Arts Every day
- Arts Schools Network Conference
- California State Polytechnic University–Pomona
- Boca De Oro Festival
- California State Thespian Festival
- Colorado Thespians Festival
- Columbia Missouri Public Schools
- Educational Theatre Association National Conference
- Huston School of Music and Theatre
- International Music Education Summit
- International Thespian Festival
- Maryland Thespian Festival
- Metropolitan Opera Education
- Musical Theatre Competitions of America
- Nevada Thespian Festival
- ReMix Vocal Academy
- San Diego Unified School District
- Southern California High Theatre Festival
- Texas Educational Theatre Association Conference
- The Eugene O’Neill Theater Center
- The Performing Arts Project
- Valparaiso University
MUSICAL THEATRE COMPETITIONS OF AMERICA (2021 – Present)
MTCA brings together High Schools, Middle Schools, and Musical Theatre Studios from all over the world, for a weekend with all elements of Musical Theatre.
- Teaching Artist
- TikTok Challenge & Workshop Creator
THE SPARK FILE SELECT GROUP CREATIVITY COACHING (2020 – Present)
Individuals and groups work through the creation of a project, from the spark of an idea, through the process of making, all the way to sharing it with the world.
- Creativity Lab Host
- Technical Facilitator
THE YOUNG AMERICANS COLLEGE OF THE PERFORMING ARTS (2021 – Present)
Dean of Admissions
The Young Americans College of Performing Arts is an accredited performing arts college with a unique curriculum for future performers.
- Student Academic Support
REACH GRANT (2022 – Present)
Content Specialist/Consultant, Theatre
Race, Equity, Arts and Cultural History (REACH), seeks to establish a replicable model to strengthen arts learning in U.S. schools, harness effectiveness of arts integration, and increase student engagement and achievement
DISNEYLAND RESORT YOUTH SALES (2012- 2020)
Youth Programs Sales Manager, Disney Performing Arts
Collaborated with Creative, Marketing, Production and Operation teams to create quality performing arts experiences for ensembles from all over the world
- Exceeded sales goals for eight consecutive years
- Produced the following offerings: Disney Performing Arts Conservatory, Music 101: Inside the Soundtrack of Disneyland® Resort, Music 201: The Building Blocks of Score, Musical Theatre Workshop, Parade Workshop, Technical Theatre Workshop
- Created the following Sales Initiatives: An Educators Summit: Inspiring Brilliance, Illuminate, Inspiration Workshop, Open Enrollment, Open House, RoadShow & Workshop Live!, Showcase, and Trunk Show.
PERFORMER (1994 – Present)
- Grease! National/International Tours: Chicago, Smokey Joe’s Cafe, Broadway Rhythm and South Pacific
- Bed, Boys & Beyond (Original Cast Recording) and Avant-Garde-Arama in Sparkle Vision with cast of Broadway’s [title of show]
- Leader of the Pack at Candlewood Playhouse, Good News at the Virginia Commonwealth Theatre
CHOREOGRAPHER (1990 – 2012)
- The New Wondertwins in Sparkle Vision, Avant Garde Arama-thon, Hello, My Name is Avant Garde Arama, Avant Garde Arama in Sparkle Vision with the creators of Broadway’s [title of show] at P.S.122.
- Broadway Cares Easter Bonnet at the New Amsterdam Theatre, Peck, Doodle, Hallelujah! at the All American Melodrama Theater, Grease at Thomas Jefferson High School, Believe and Imagine Dance Concert at South Hills High School, Goldirocks at the Golden State Theatre.
- Madisonians at James Madison University, Steppin’ Out at Monacan High School, City Lights at Midlothian High School, Center Stage at Monacan High School, Class Act at Stuarts Draft High School, Capital Swing at Manchester High School.
Master of Arts in Strategic Communication, National University, La Jolla, California (2020)
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia (1988 – 1992)
- Akomi Dance
- Arts Schools Network
California Music Educators Association Music Industry Leadership Award – Disney Performing Arts
Disneyland Resort Youth Program Sales Platinum Circle 100% Award
Disneyland Resort Youth Program Sales Platinum Circle Award
Disneyland Youth Sales & National Accounts Platinum Circle Award
Disneyland Youth Sales & Youth National Accounts Platinum Circle 100% Award
Guest Relations Gold Working Lead of the Year
Guest Relations Silver Cast Member of the Year
Guest Talent Programs Triple Threat Award
Let Love Define Family Honoree
Outstanding ISFC Resource Parent